When time is short a low maintenance garden may suit you, but knowing where to start and with what plants can be a daunting. Our courses are tailored to suit each unique garden, from choosing plants to flower over the seasons to asking whether you’d prefer to hoover rather than mow your lawn...
Don't think low maintenance and boring, think easy maintenance and fun!
- Planting tips, appropriate for more experienced gardeners who need or would like to make some changes but don't know where to start.
- Perfect Pruning, this works well as a practical session, with us pruning your shrubs and showing you how to prune next time.
- Propagation - how to increase the plants in your garden
How to keep your shrubs looking lovely
- Reviewing what you have
- Deciding how much time you have to maintain the garden
- Whats your style - wild shrubbery or minimalism?
- Practical pruning at the right time of year
- Choosing shrubs and herbaceous plants to extend interest and add variety
- Ground cover –an interesting outdoor carpet
|< Prev||Next >|